We are running a contest from now until March 31, 2016 to generate more great ideas for content for the Clinton Aluminum website. For each valid topic you submit, you will receive entry into a randomized prize drawing to win one of two $50 VISA Cards. Winners will be selected after March 31, 2016. This contest is only open to Clinton employees; however suggestions from others will be considered for articles.
How to get topic ideas?
When you are on the phone with a customer and get a question you think would be interesting for our website, please submit it below.
If you come up with a topic idea on your own that you feel would interest our customers, please submit it here.
What constitutes a valid topic?
We are looking for topics that can be researched and written up by our outside marketing agency. We can’t use topics that are specific to Clinton and would require knowledge of how we work internally.
Valid topics we’ve had researched and written include:
- Which Aluminum Alloy Bends Best?
- How Were Different Alloys Developed?
- Which Plate Products Offer The Best Flatness Tolerance?
- Aluminum Uses in Thermoform Tooling (underway now!)
- Aluminum Alloys Used in The Automotive Industry (underway now!)
- Aluminum Uses in Gauges and Fixtures (underway now!)
Please enter as many topics as you would like!